FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) – On May 1, four of five network channels being added to WISE TV (Channel 33) made their debut, with the fifth to follow one week later.
Viewers will need to rescan for local channels to receive the full slate of broadcasts (including a rescan on or after May 8 to receive Court TV).
The added networks are as follows:
Launched May 1:
- Justice Network (33.2) – The Justice Network specializes in true crime, investigation and forensic science documentary programming.
- Grit TV (33.3) – Grit TV’s program schedule is a mix of action/adventure television series and westerns such as Death Valley Days, Laramie and The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp.
- Start TV (33.5) – Start TV carries a number of police and legal procedurals. It also features proven hit shows like The Closer, Cold Case, The Good Wife, and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
- MeTV (33.6) – MeTV offers a broad variety of classic television programs like M*A*S*H, Hogan’s Heroes, The Andy Griffith Show, WKRP in Cincinnati, and many more.
Launching May 8:
- Court TV (33.4) – The Courtroom Television Network, or Court TV for short, will feature real-life courtroom coverage from across the nation, which viewers can watch unfold live on their screens.
The changes follow the discontinuation of the radar channel, which was previously carried on 33.2. Viewers can access Fort Wayne’s NBC radar on the station’s web page, FortWanesNBC.com.