Those seeking information on opioid addiction or treatment for themselves or a loved one can start at the following links.
- PREVENTION – Learn how Indiana is working to prevent opioid-related deaths.
- TREATMENT – Speak or chat (online) with someone who can help and learn where you can get treatment in person.
- ENFORCEMENT – Indiana State Police has a full-time detail focused on disrupting the flow of illegal drugs. Read about what the agency is doing.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS & FIRST RESPONDERS – Get details related to Naloxone, Fentanyl safety and more.
- NALOXONE ADMINISTRATION “HEATMAP” – See where in Indiana the opioid overdose drug has been administered.
- OVERVIEW AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS – What the State of Indiana has been able to achieve in the battle against addiction.