FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — Greater Fort Wayne Crime Stoppers is looking for help finding these wanted persons.
The agency released the active warrants for Allen County. They are as follows:
Christopher L. Mccann
Charges: violation of probation/theft
Roger L. Oldham
Charges: failure to appear/resisting law enforcement
Robert L. Dunno Jr.
Charges: failure to appear/possession of a synthetic drug
Jordan A. Hughes
Charges: resisting law enforcement
Dustin A. Tumbleson
1. Habitual traffic violator
2. Violation of probation/resisting law enforcement
Danille M. Turner
1. Violation of drug court/operating a vehicle while intoxicated
2. Violation of drug court/possession of cocaine
3. Failure to appear/operating a vehicle while intoxicated
4. Failure to appear/possession of cocaine
Elgin M. Davis
1. Failure to appear/operating a vehicle while intoxicated
2. Failure to appear for court
Brandon O. Johnson
Charges: failure to appear/2 counts nonsupport of a dependent child
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of any of the wanted people is being asked to call the 24/7 anonymous Warrants Tip Hotline at 260-449-3343 or Greater Fort Wayne Crime Stoppers at 260-436-7867.