INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - State health officials reporting an increase in daily reported cases in Indiana.
On Thursday, more than 1,400 cases of COVID-19 were recorded which increases the total case count to 703,345.
As of Thursday, seven more Hoosiers have died from the virus. This increases the death toll to 12,789.
A total of 3,316,399 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 3,311,123 on Tuesday. A total of 9,334,460 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26, 2020.
Officials say a total of 3,588,808 doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 2,091,055 first doses and 1,497,753 individuals who are fully vaccinated.
The fully vaccinated number represents individuals who have received a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and those who received the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts