INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — The Indiana Department of Health reports a total of 699,823 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
908 new cases of the virus were reported to the department on Monday.
Data shows 3 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 12,746.
The new data was reported to ISDH within the last 24 hours, but the new cases occurred between March 22 and April 11.
Due to a data processing issue, 285 previously reported cases and 17,076 previously reported tests administered were excluded from the total counts on the dashboard between 3/23 and today. In today's update, these cases and tests have been added to the total counts but are not included in the new counts.
In Allen County, officials reported 63 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 38,804. The overall death toll stands at 666.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals has increased to 12.7%.
An estimated total of 663,523 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of today, a total of 3,403,950 vaccine doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 1,993,880 first doses and 1,410,070 individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts