INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — A total of 694,836 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Indiana Department of Health.
1,397 new cases of the virus were reported to the department on Thursday.
16 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 12,710.
The new data was reported to ISDH within the last 24 hours, but the new cases occurred between May 29 and April 7 while the new deaths occurred between April 18 and April 7.
In Allen County, officials reported 88 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 38,473. The overall death toll stands at 666.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals has increased to 12%.
An estimated total of 660,695 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of today, a total of 3,195,357 vaccine doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 1,873,481 first doses and 1,321,876 individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts