INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — State health officials say a total of 693,452 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
1,260 new cases of the virus were reported to the Indiana Department of Health on Wednesday.
15 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 12,694.
In Allen County, officials reported 77 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 38,385. The overall death toll stands at 666.
Allen County remains in the 'yellow' advisory.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 11.7%.
An estimated total of 659,932 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of today, a total of 3,118,886 vaccine doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 1,827,696 first doses and 1,291,190 individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts