INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — The daily update by the Indiana Department of Health shows a total of 691,625 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
762 new cases of the virus were reported to the department on Monday.
One additional Hoosier lost their life to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 12,668.
In Allen County, officials reported 53 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 38,266. The overall death toll stands at 663.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 11.1%.
An estimated total of 658,326 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of today, a total of 3,015,788 vaccine doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 1,771,330 first doses and 1,244,458 individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts