INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to state health officials, more than 1,000 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
With this new information, the total number of Hoosiers known to have tested positive for COVID-19 increases to 686,497.
To date, 12,633 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of one from the previous day. Another 406 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record.
According to the color coded map of Indiana, Allen County is in 'code yellow'. Wells and Blackford county are the only counties in orange.
A total of 3,257,245 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 3,253,251 on Tuesday. A total of 8,903,743 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26, 2020.
As of today, a total of 2,793,014 doses have been administered in Indiana. This includes 1,659,058 first doses and 1,133,956 individuals who are fully vaccinated. The fully vaccinated number represents individuals who have received a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and those who received the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- To find testing sites around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts