INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — The daily update from the Indiana Department of Health shows a total of 662,213 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
555 new cases of the virus were reported to state health officials on Monday.
20 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 12,162.
The new data was reported to ISDH within the last 24 hours, but the new deaths occurred between Dec. 12 and Feb. 28.
In Allen County, officials reported 56 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 35,952. The overall death toll stands at 633.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 10.6%.
An estimated total of 432,280 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of today, 1,000,321 first doses of vaccine have been administered in Indiana, and 569,465 individuals are fully vaccinated.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts