INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — A total of 641,874 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19, state health officials say.
1,225 new cases of the virus were reported to the Indiana Department of Health Tuesday.
67 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 11,526.
The new data was reported to ISDH within the last 24 hours, but the new cases occurred between Aug. 12 and Feb. 8 while the new deaths occurred between Dec. 24 and Feb. 8.
In Allen County, officials reported 86 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 34,659. The overall death toll remains at 580.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 14.5%.
An estimated total of 418,263 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts