INDIANAPOLIS (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — A total of 635,171 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19, state health officials say.
1,529 new cases of the virus were reported to the Indiana Department of Health on Friday.
49 additional Hoosiers lost their lives to COVID-19, bringing the state's overall death toll to 11,280.
The new data was reported to ISDH within the last 24 hours, but the new deaths occurred between Dec. 23 and Feb. 4.
In Allen County, officials reported 71 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the county's overall case count to 34,231. The overall death toll increased to 580.
The state's seven-day positivity rate for unique individuals is at 15.4%.
An estimated total of 414,245 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts