FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) -- It's time for Super Bowl LV and if you're looking for a recipe to take your snacks to the next level, we've got just the thing!
With just 5 ingredients and 10-15 minutes of your time, you can make plenty of bacon cheese puffs that are sure to be a hit with just about everybody.
Here’s the recipe:
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb of sliced bacon
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 lb sliced pumpernickel party bread (or french bread)
- 2 Tablespoons of prepared mustard
- Cook bacon and crumble
- Preheat broiler on high
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise, bacon crumble, and cheese. Stir thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture onto pumpernickel slices or french bread slices.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until bubbly
I hope you enjoy this fun, easy, and most importantly delicious appetizer for your Super Bowl celebration.
Enjoy the big game!