ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County health officials, more than 100 residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
Officials report 138 residents who have tested positive for COVID-19 Thursday.
With 56 confirmed PCR cases and 82 probable antigen cases, the total number of Allen County residents known to have tested positive for the virus increase to 34,160.
The death toll stands at 578 Thursday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 11,876 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Because of delays in data reporting to and from the state, Allen County case counts may not always immediately match counts provided by the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts