ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Allen County health officials report another 230 residents who tested positive for COVID-19.
With 123 confirmed PCR cases and 107 probable antigen cases, the total number of residents to known to have tested positive for the virus increases to 31,649.
The death toll stands at 539 Friday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 10,506 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts