INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to the Indiana Department of Health, Hoosiers age 70 and older can now begin scheduling appointments to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
By clicking here, appointments can be scheduled for those who are eligible.
Needing assistance, you can call 211 or one of Indiana’s Area Agencies on Aging.
Health officials say a caregiver or loved one also may make an appointment on behalf of an eligible senior.
Tune in to Governor Holcomb's COVID-19 briefing Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. where he will provide more information on the vaccine and the ongoing pandemic.
Want to watch? Click here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts