INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Governor Eric Holcomb is scheduled to give an update on the fight against COVID-19 in the state.
Governor Holcomb is set to talk about the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine in the state.
According to officials, nearly 220,000 Hoosiers have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Officials also say that more than 40,000 of those Hoosiers have received both doses and are fully vaccinated.
The state health department has given an update to what counties have changed to red, orange, yellow, or blue.
Just to give a little perspective, Allen County is in the color red according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
You can tune into the live briefing on our livestream at 2:30 p.m.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts