ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County health officials, another 183 residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
With 78 confirmed PCR cases and 104 probable antigen cases, bringing the total to 31,220 cases Wednesday.
Due to a delay in reporting, the county also saw 19 residents added to the COVID-19 death data.
The death toll increases to 537.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 10,290 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts