ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to local health officials, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Allen County increase to more than 30,000.
Health officials report 261 new cases in Allen County.
With 120 confirmed PCR cases and 141 probable antigen cases, the total number of cases increases to 30,214 Saturday.
Another two Allen County residents have died from the virus.
The death toll increases to 512.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 9,619 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts