ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Health officials report almost 300 additional cases of COVID-19 in Allen County Thursday.
Another 298 Allen County residents tested positive for COVID-19.
With 122 confirmed PCR cases and 176 probable antigen cases, the total number of Allen County residents known to have or have had the virus increases to 29,684
The death toll stands at 510 Thursday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 9,323 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts