INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - The Indiana Department of Health reported another 6,434 Hoosiers who have tested positive for COVID-19 Thursday.
With this new information, the total number of Hoosiers known to have or have had the virus increases to 318,894.
An estimated total of 182,726 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
A total of 5,295 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of 63 from the previous day.
Another 266 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by the state and occurred over multiple days.
To date, 2,145,727 unique individuals have been tested in Indiana, up from 2,126,395 on Wednesday.
A total of 4,100,250 tests, including repeat tests for unique individuals, have been reported to the state Department of Health since Feb. 26.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts