ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — New data from the Allen County Department of Health shows a total of 17,054 residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
3,597 of those infections are probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28, officials say.
382 new cases were reported to the department as of Sunday.
Another four Allen County residents have died from the virus, with the overall death toll now at 287.
If you feel you may have been exposed to the virus, you can get tested for COVID-19 at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, even if you do not have symptoms.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts