ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County Health Officials, another four residents have died from COVID-19 and another 149 residents have tested positive for the virus.
With 123 confirmed PCR cases and 26 probable antigen cases, the new total number of COVID-19 cases increases to 8,318.
The death toll increases to 228 Friday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 799 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts