ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - On Saturday, Allen County Health Officials report another 125 residents who have tested positive for the virus.
With 99 confirmed PCR cases and 26 probable antigen cases, the total number of Allen County residents known to have or have had the virus increases to 7,703
According to health officials, another two residents have died from the virus.
The death toll increases 213 Saturday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 690 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts