ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County Health Officials, another 51 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 in the county.
With 47 confirmed PCR cases and 4 probable antigen cases, bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases to 6,115
The death toll stands at 198 deaths Thursday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 354 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
If you feel you may have been exposed to the virus, you can get tested for COVID-19 at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, even if you do not have symptoms.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts