ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — The Allen County Department of Health's daily update shows 6,064 total residents have been infected with COVID-19.
340 of those infections are probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28, local health officials say.
The department reported 35 new cases on Wednesday. 25 are confirmed PCR cases and 10 are probable antigen cases.
For the fifth day in a row, the overall death toll remains at 198.
If you feel you may have been exposed to the virus, you can get tested for COVID-19 at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, even if you do not have symptoms.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts