ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — Local health officials say a total of 5,995 Allen County residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Allen County Department of Health says 340 of those infections are probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
34 new cases of the virus were reported to the department on Tuesday. 31 are confirmed PCR cases and three are probable antigen cases.
The overall death toll remains at 198 for the fourth day in a row.
If you feel you may have been exposed to the virus, you can get tested for COVID-19 at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, even if you do not have symptoms.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts