ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County Health Officials, another 38 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 and one more resident has died from the virus.
With 26 confirmed PCR cases and 12 probable antigen cases, the new total number of COVID-19 cases in Allen County increases to 5,735
The death toll increases to 197 Wednesday.
The Allen County case count now includes a total of 298 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
If you feel you may have been exposed to the virus, you can get tested for COVID-19 at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, even if you do not have symptoms.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts