FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Indiana State Health Officials reported 1,096 new COVID-19 cases in the state, along with 15 new deaths Saturday.
With this new information, the number of COVID-19 cases increases to 79,676.
A total of 2,921 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of 15 over the previous day.
Another 207 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
An estimated total of 59,488 Indiana residents have recovered from the virus, according to data from the Regenstrief Institute.
As of Saturday, more than 35 percent of ICU beds and nearly 81 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
To date, 897,615 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 886,489 on Friday.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts