ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - According to Allen County Health Officials, another 57 residents have tested positive for COVID-19 and another four residents have died.
With this new information, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the county increases to 4,198.
After four more residents lost their lives to the virus, the death toll increases to 166.
The Allen County case count includes a total of 37 probable cases from antigen tests reported since July 28.
Updates on positive cases, deaths, and basic demographic information on cases in Allen County is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
You can view COVID-19 cases by zip code with data provided by the Indiana State Health Department of Health here.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts