ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) — The Allen County Department of Health says a total of 3,655 residents have tested positive for COVID-19.
Local health officials say an additional 26 residents tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Monday.
The overall death toll remains unchanged at 158.
Updates on positive cases, deaths, and basic demographic information on cases in Allen County is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts