INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - State Health Officials reported 989 new cases of COVID-19 and six additional deaths from the virus Saturday.
With this new information, it brings the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state to 67,122.
A total of 2,771 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of six over the previous day.
Another 200 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
As of today, more than 35 percent of ICU beds and more than 84 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
To date, 758,606 tests for unique individuals have been reported to ISDH, up from 747,383 on Friday.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts