INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - On Friday, State Health Officials reported 912 new cases of COVID-19 in the state, along with 19 new deaths.
With this new information, the new total number of cases in the state increase to 66,154.
This is the seventh day that there were more than 900 cases reported in one day.
A total of 2,765 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of 19 over the previous day.
Another 200 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
As of today, more than 42 percent of ICU beds and more than 84 percent of ventilators are available across the state.
To date, 747,383 tests for unique individuals have been reported to ISDH, up from 735,848 on Thursday.
To find testing locations around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts