ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) — An additional 21 Allen County residents have tested positive for COVID-19, local health officials say.
The Allen County Department of Health says the county's total case count is now at 3,038.
One additional resident has lost their life to the virus, with the overall death toll at 139, according to the department's daily update.
Basic demographic information on Allen County cases is provided on the website and will be updated at least once a week.
Updates to positive cases and deaths in Allen County are found at the top of the Department's COVID-19 webpage at www.allencountyhealth.com/covid-19 and will be time-stamped to keep the public informed with the latest local data.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts