Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) — The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) reports a total of 45,228 Hoosiers have now tested positive for COVID-19.
State health officials say 5 additional residents have lost their lives to the virus, with the overall death toll at 2,432.
312 new COVID-19 cases were reported Monday.
Any Hoosier who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can get a test at any state-sponsored OptumServe site, regardless of whether they are at high risk or have symptoms.
The Allen County OptumServe site is located at 910 Hartzell Road. View all testing locations and available times here.
The department says 476,519 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 470,535 on Sunday.
9.5 percent of those tested were reported as positive cases.
An additional 192 probable deaths were reported on Monday. Probable deaths are based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts