INDIANA (Fort Wayne's NBC) - On Saturday ISDH announced 513 additional cases of COVID-19 in Indiana and 21 new deaths.
This new informations brings the total number of COVID-19 cases in Indiana to 30,901.
A total of 1,812 Hoosiers are confirmed to have died from COVID-19, an increase of 21 over the previous day.
Another 152 probable deaths have been reported based on clinical diagnoses in patients for whom no positive test is on record. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
To date, 214,933 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 208,561 on Friday.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts