ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Allen County health officials report 54 Allen County residents that tested positive for COVID-19 and no new deaths.
With this new information, a total of 1,182 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Allen County.
Because of delays in private lab reporting to the state, the case count provided by the Indiana State Department of Health at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/ may not always immediately match Allen County’s case numbers.
The following local healthcare providers have set up specific screening for COVID-19:
- Fort Wayne Medical Education patients should call 260-423-2675
- IU Health patients should download the telemedicine application IU Health Virtual Visit and follow directions OR call 260-234-5400
- Lutheran Health patients should call 260-435-5050
- Parkview patients should call 1-877-PPG-TODAY or their specific provider; Parkview has also set up a self-screening website at Parkview.com/covid19screening
- Neighborhood Health Clinic patients should call 260-458-2570
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here
- You can view the latest Indiana COVID-19 numbers here
- Track Ohio's coronavirus numbers here
- You can catch up on the latest Fort Wayne's NBC coronavirus coverage here
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news regarding COVID-19
- Click here to sign up for Fort Wayne's NBC News and Weather Alerts