FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne's NBC) - Olive Garden is bringing back their Breadstick Bouquets in time for Valentine's day.
Instead of a bouquet of flowers, Olive Garden has templates online to create a bouquet of breadsticks for your loved ones.
If you head to their website, you will find six different templates that say the following:
- "My love you for you is never ending."
- "Love at first bite."
- "We belong together like spaghetti and meatballs."
- "Love is letting you have the last breadstick."
- "For you (But will you share with me?)."
- "Candy hearts just don't compare."
Customers can also buy a special after-dinner mint box with a surprise lofe poem says, "Roses are red, violets are blue. Here's a box of mints I made just for you."
But what if you are not one to make reservations? There is another option for you.
For the special day, you can get a full four-course meal that can be devoured in the comfort of your own home.
The dinner promotion is available for order online and can be picked up at Olive Garden locations nationwide.