MORE LOCAL NEWS
YOUR FORT WAYNE FORECAST
CONNECT WITH FW NBC
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Democrats focus on voting rights ahead of 2020 primary
- The Latest: Flynn requests probation, community service
- Exceptional volunteers honored at 2018 ‘Jefferson Awards’ ceremony
- Florida massacre commission considers school safety plans
- South Carolina teen charged in school shooting off to court
- Ohio media trade group names new president
- Spotty ice expected on roads as thawing snow refreezes
Focused on the Fort
A few generous donors paid off school lunch debts at two elementary schools in Dekalb County. Tuesday, Wells Fargo Advisors in Fort Wayne paid for lunch debt for every elementary student at Country Meadow Elementary, but they aren’t the first to do this.
Several residents around Fort Wayne have extravagant Christmas light displays, and it takes a lot of time and money to put lose displays up. One Fort Wayne family has been participating in the fun for more than 20-years, but this year someone tried to take that all away.
“He killed her, I want his head.” – Family says justice wasn’t served in the rape and murder of April Tinsley
Family of April Tinsley spoke out Friday after they sat in the court room as John D. Miller admitted to abducting and raping April Tinsley. The family feels strongly that justice wasn’t served, even though Miller will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars.